Thursday, June 25, 2009

Arden Hannes' first day


I had to post a picture of my first grandchild on this blog. I borrowed this photo from Ernst's blog, as I will only see the little chap on Friday (God willing). It has been such a special experience to have heard the news of the birth. I cried with joy when I was told that he will carry my name and what the combination of Arden Hannes means ("ablaze with passion, because the Lord is gracious"). Modern technology enabled me to be able to talk to Ernst and Annelie and to see pictures of Arden on the web and through MMS messages sent to me while I was working in Barcelona. I just again realise how blessed I am. All the honour and the glory to God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Hannes and family. Very precious.
Brett Johnson