Saturday, January 12, 2008

Clarence Drive


I did more than half an Argus this morning. It is a long story, but I peddled almost 70kms on my own this morning (totally unplanned). It was such a beautiful morning and I enjoyed being out early in the morning. I started off with some other cyclists, but they left me behind as I was too slow for them. Nevertheless, I drove through Gordon's Bay all the way to the SteenBras River and then up the mountain to the Clarence monument. This is a picture of me with the monument in the background as proof that I actually did it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, this is shiva from india. happy to see you are enjoying life.
i am publishing a local free advertisement paper in my city. looking for news releted to mobile services, new technolgy, fraud etc. share if if you have anything.

and looking for more beautiful picture of S.Afica

regarda
shiva

சிவானந்தம் said...

my e-mail id:shiva_telecomcud@rediffmail.com