Monday, May 07, 2007

Flu and Sunset

I contracted a heavy bout of flu over the weekend but decided to try and win it with Dispirins and enough water all on my own. Today, I was scheduled to attend a worksession for Christian leadership in business. Notwithstanding feeling very ill, I decided to attend the event anyhow. By nightfall I was really ill and I had to go to the doctor. This is a picture of the sunset from the doctor's front door with Table Mountain in the background on the horizon. After antibiotics and an injection, I hope to be much better.


1 comment:

Neil Hinrichsen said...

Hey you need to take it easy my friend! Take an entire day off - you will be amazed at how much more effective and inspired you will be when you return to the job...

I'd like to hear more about the Christian leadership in business session sometime...